25 Japan Google Play top grossing Android Apps of June 6, 2015 (All Categories)
- No. 1 Monster strike (by Mixi)
- No. 2 Puzzle & Dragons by GungHo
- No. 3「LINE: ディズニーツムツム」LINE Disney tsumu tsumu (by LINE Corporation & Disney)
- No. 4「白猫プロジェクト」”White Cat project” by COLOPL Inc.
- No. 5 「剣と魔法のログレスいにしえの女神・人気の本格オンラインRPG」Sword and sorcery. Logres of Swords and Sorcery – original popular online RPG by Marvelous Inc.
- No. 6 「クイズRPG 魔法使いと黒猫のウィズ」”Quiz RPG magic using black cat whiz” by COLOPL Inc.
- No. 7 「グランブルーファンタジー】」Grandblue Fantasy by Cygames Inc. (Cygames is a joint-venture company between CyberAgent (74.04%) and DeNA (24.03%), originally founded in May 2011 as a subsidiary of CyberAgent Corporation)
- No. 8 LINE PokoPoko by LINE Corporation
- No. 9 LINE by LINE Corporation
- No. 10 FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper by DeNA
- No. 11「実況パワフルプロ野球」”Actual powerful pro base ball” by KONAMI
- No. 12 Clash of Clans by Supercell. Supercell is now valued at US$ 5.3 billion and 73.2% owned by SoftBank.
- No. 13「ファントム オブ キル」”Phantom of the Kill” by gumi Inc.
- No. 14 Love life! School Idol Festival by KLab Inc.
- No. 15 OnePiece Treasure Cruise (by Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc)
- No. 16 LINE POP2 by LINE Corporation
- No. 17「スクールガールズストライカーズ」”Schoolgirl strikers” by Square Enix Ltd.
- No. 18 Dragon poker by Asobism Co Ltd
- No. 19 Dragon Quest Monsters Superlight (by Square Enix)
- No. 20 「戦国炎舞 ‐KIZNA‐ 【人気の本格戦国RPG】」Sengoku Enbu – KIZNA – (popular true waring states RPG) by Sumzap Inc (株式会社サムザップ) (Sumzap Inc. is a 100% owned subsidiary of CyberAgent Corporation).
- No. 21 LINE Rangers by LINE Corporation
- No. 22 Summoners War by Com2uS Corporation (a South Korean game developer company)
- No. 23 「ブレイブフロンティア 【無料本格RPG-ブレフロ】」 Brave Frontier by Alim Co Ltd
- No. 24 「消滅都市」 Extinction capital – Everything in its right place. By Wright Flyer Studios Inc.
- No. 25 「ユニゾンリーグ◆-ユニフレと冒険-人気本格オンラインRPG」Unison League – (popular original RPG) by Ateam Inc.
Japan game market report
Register and receive an email with a link to a free trial version of our report on “Japan’s game makers and markets” and our newsletters.
Copyright (c) 2015 Eurotechnology Japan KK All Rights Reserved