Smart grid Japan: Japan is investing to renew the energy architecture, smart meters and smart grid
Our work in the energy field is based on a unique combination of a solid scientific base combined with deep experience in Japan’s energy business sector.
When our company was founded in 1996/1997 one of our first projects was to research Japan’s environmental and energy technology sectors for SIEMENS, and to develop market entry strategies. Since 1996/1997 we have worked on a large number of projects in the energy and renewables sector.
In addition to our business projects, we continuously perform in-depth market research of Japan’s energy market and Japan’s renewable market. Some of this work you can purchase and download in our market reports:
We organize the series of Ludwig Boltzmann Symposia on Energy as a global leadership platform.
Smart grid Japan, energy and renewable energy – Track record:
- We have advised more than 100 investment fund managers on solid state lighting technologies and solid state lighting industry trends
- We have advised a US based investment fund on researching Japan’s energy and renewable energy markets, and worked with portfolio companies on business development in Japan
- For SIEMENS we prepared a detailed analysis of Japan’s environmental technology markets including energy production, lean energy production, and energy co-generation
- For ASAHI-Glass we prepared global market introduction strategies for an energy efficient lighting solution
- For an US investment fund we performed due diligence on a Japanese venture company developing energy efficient fuels
- We worked on wireless solutions in Japan for a company collecting and distributing time-critical energy market data to energy markets
- For the world-leader in wireless smart-meters we worked on an engineering project in Japan
- ….and more
Smart grid Japan, energy and renewable energy – Events:
- Ludwig Boltzmann Symposia on Energy as a global leadership platform
- “Japan’s Energy – Myths vs Reality” Talk by Gerhard Fasol at the Embassy of Sweden in Tokyo, organized by the Stockholm School of Economics
Preview “Renewable energy Japan” research report
Register and receive an email with a link to a free trial version of our report on “Renewable energy Japan” and our newsletters.
Preview – Japan energy market report:
Register and receive an email with a link to a free trial version of our report on “Japan’s energy markets” and our newsletters.
Copyright·©2014 ·Eurotechnology Japan KK·All Rights Reserved·