Track record and results of our work in Japan’s telecommunications markets
You need to sell services or products to Japan’s telecommunications markets?
Breaking into Japan’s telecommunications markets: Eurotechnology Japan KK’s CEO has been working with Japan’s telecom industry since 1984, and our company has a wealth of experience and resources, and deep know-how in Japan’s telecom sector. We work on many telecoms projects, and advise CEOs of major corporations and Goverments on Japan’s telecom sector.
Our market research and analysis on Japan’s mobile phone and telecoms sectors are used all over the world by large and small corporations, banks, investment funds, Universities, Governments and even by Japanese companies.
Most of our market research work is part of strategy or business development projects, however, we also sell a series of market research reports. Many major telecom equipment companies, software companies, investment funds, Government agencies, and about 10 Embassies in Tokyo regularly purchase our market research reports in the telecom sector.
Breaking into Japan’s telecommunications markets – Track record:
- Benchmarked Japan’s fixed and mobile broadband markets for the European Union and advised on what Europe can learn from Japan in telecoms
- Advised NTT-Communications’ international M&A team on market entry strategy and opportunities for many (17 or more) data intensive industry sectors in Europe
- Avised a Wallstreet based debt risk insurance company on the risks of SoftBank’s acquisition of Vodafone-Japan
- Advised Finland’s national research agency TEKES on Japan-input for Finland’s five year plan to fund R&D in mobile services
- Advised top-management (CEO, CFO, CTO, Chief of Strategy…) of one of Europe’s largest telecommunications operators on the future of telecommunications based on Japan’s telecommunications markets
- Advised a group of European investors and operators in optical fibre broad band (Fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) and Fibre-to-the-business (FTTB)) on how to profitable operations of FTTH broad band, and on the introduction and design of new profitable broad band services
- ….and more
Copyright (c) 2013-2019 Eurotechnology Japan KK All Rights Reserved