We have worked on several projects in the medical and pharmaceutical field:
- We worked with a European dental diagnostic company on their market entry to Japan. Assisted with strategy, and with licensing negotiations with the major dental equipment manufacturers both for the professional, dentists and dental clinic market, as well as with one of the largest Japanese hygiene product makers and brands
- We assisted a European pharmaceutical company with the acquisition of a Japanese pharmaceutical company/factory. We assisted with negotiations, and were responsible and delivered the environmental and regulatory due diligence. For our client we selected and managed suitable Japanese partner companies for the the detailed environmental examination work, which included drilling into the ground, analyze soil samples in the laboratory, analyze gas emitted by the ground, and a variety of other chemical and physical tests. Tests and examination of on-site water works. Regulatory due diligence included the building planning permissions, building permits, and a long list of permits necessary for a pharmaceutical / medical enterprise. Due diligence also included researching and evaluating the history of both the site from the time it was a forrest until today, and the regulatory history of the company over the whole company’s lifetime, including interactions with and orders by the regulatory agencies of Japan’s Government, both local and central.
- ….and more
- A European dental diagnostic equipment venture: approached us to assist with their business development in Japan (the CEO of the company has worked with use earlier when he was on the Board of one of our customers as representative of a VC fund). We assisted with adjusting the Japan strategy, assisted with licensing and business development negotiations with Japanese market leaders in the dental equipment and dental materials and hygiene products fields.
- A European pharmaceutical company: we assisted with the acquisition of a pharmaceutical company/factory in Japan.
- ….and more
- “Wireless TeleMedicine”. Presentation by Gerhard Fasol at First Tuesday Zurich (5 May 2004, 15:15 – 21:30, Swiss Stock Exchange, Zurich, Switzerland)
Copyright·©2013 ·Eurotechnology Japan KK·All Rights Reserved·