Our CEO, Gerhard Fasol, has an established research track record and academic career in the field of semiconductors and electronics, documented in a long list of publications in peer reviewed scientific journals, and by his former tenured faculty position at Cambridge University (Dept of Physics) and his faculty position at Tokyo University (Department of Electric and Electronic Engineering).
We combine this solid research and academic foundation in solid-state-physics and electronics, with our experience in Japan’s electronics and semiconductor industry.
- we advised a New York based investment fund on the impact of patent litigation involving portfolio companies
- we worked on Japan market entry and business expansion for the European manufacturer of high-presision electronic components. We development business growth strategy, and in partnership helped to resolve distribution problems. In particular we achieved that the major Japanese distributor reestablished the distribution relationship which had been broken off
- we worked with a manufacturer of specialized electronic equipment on increasing Japan-business threefold
- we worked with a US IT companies on ASIC design and production outsourcing to Japan
- we worked with the leading European producer of wireless smart-meters on an engineering project in Japan
- ….and more
Copyright·©2013 ·Eurotechnology Japan KK·All Rights Reserved·